Share this:
Dogs for adoption>Leo, 8 years, male ,SBT, Stafford area
SSC Vicky 12:47 6th March 2017
Temperament : Very affectionate
Dogs: Best as only dog in home
Cats: Not tested, but unlikely
Children: 8 plus

Hello folks, Leoís my name, Luscious Leo my carers call me! Iím a little boy who got lost, and ended up in one of those pound places, but thatís all behind me now, as the Senior Staffy Club took me under their wing to help me find a new home.
So, what do I like? People, I love people, and I love my walks, and sticks.....well, actually branches, I try to carry big branches back to the kennels with me, but for some reason my humans wonít let me take them inside with me, a bit mean, I thought!

Iíve got a poorly eye at the moment, which the vet man is helping to make better. My carers canít believe how good I am at the vets, I let them poke about in my eye without any fuss. I have to have Ďstuffí put in my eye twice a day, and I sit quietly to have it done, cos I know it will help me. Apparently Iíve got to have an operation to make it all better, and then.................I can go to a new home, yaay!!

I do bark a bit at other dogs, but I can be easily distracted with a treat, so make sure youíve got some in your pocket for me!

My carers say Iím a bit of a pocket rocket on my walks, I love to have a good nose around to see whatís been going on, but I come back when called, Iíve learned my new name very quickly. I can do sit and paw as well, and I know not to keep pulling on my lead. Would you like to teach me how to do more things, cos I am a very clever boy.

I like going in the car too, I jump into the crate and you donít hear a peep out of me!

So, what do you think, cos Iím little, I wonít take up much space on your sofa when we have cuddles, we can have lots of exploring walks together, and I will love you lots.
Please come and meet me soon, lots of love, Leo xxxx

Leo is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Leo
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Leo a new home please
contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the online Adoption Form.[url]www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk[url]

Mole 12:58 6th March 2017
Leo
SSC Vicky 13:34 25th March 2017
Still available

Up