Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Rehomed Animals These animals are now safely in their forever homes.
*Animals in this section have been rehomed.
Please visit our rescue animals needing homes listings
to find animals still waiting for their new forever families. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Old 6th February 2017   #1
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

SSC Vicky is on a distinguished road
Website Facebook Twitter
Default Port & Brandy, 7 years, bonded pair, male & female, SBT, Worcester area

Age - 7 yrs
Temperament Friendly and loving.
Dogs - Yes, with the right dogs.
Cats - No
Children - 5 yrs plus

Hi my name is Port and I've come to tell you all about me and my fursister Brandy. We aren't biological brother and sister as we were rescued from the pound by our beautiful Daddy who sadly passed away. But we adore each other and despite normal sibling squabbles we are very close and so we would really love to stay together.
Our worlds have been turned upside down since losing our Dad and sadly none of Dads family could look after us even though they loved us dearly so they found us a space with Senior Staffy club who promised to take care of us instead.
Port is a good name for me as I am quite portly!! lol. Im only short but solid and a little rotund. I love people and I am really affectionate. I like to sit on your lap even though I'm a bit too big really. My sister Brandy is just as cuddly. She adores people and will try and kiss you too. She's a bit more slender than me!!
We have lived in a house with two other dogs and we got along well. We're pretty friendly really. Although I do get a bit protective of Brandy at times. So we'd have to meet any new siblings carefully. Sometimes if I shout at other dogs Brandy shouts at me!!! Can you believe it. That's gratitude for you! 😂 I shout back a bit sometimes but it's more noise than anything. On the whole we are pretty easy lovable dogs.
We walk nicely on lead together and we're quite easy to walk on your own. We're pretty good in the car too.
We're very loving and we have lived with children before and we liked them a lot. So we don't mind living with lotto people again. Although we may well jump up so they'd have to get used to us.
If you are interested in adopting me please call my friend Charlene on 0777 1914583 and I promise we will both give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Port and my lubbly sister Brandy xx
Port & Brandy will be neutered and are vaccinated and microchipped.
They are in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet them where they is now.

There is an adoption donation of 90 for each of them
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Port & Brandy a new home please
contact Charlene on 07771914583 or fill out the Adoption Form [url]www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk[url]

Old 6th February 2017   #2
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

Beautiful ready made family for someone

Old 2nd March 2017   #3
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

SSC Vicky is on a distinguished road
Website Facebook Twitter

Adopted whoohoo 🎉🎉🎊

Old 2nd March 2017   #4
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

Closed Thread