Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Rehomed Animals These animals are now safely in their forever homes.
*Animals in this section have been rehomed.
Please visit our rescue animals needing homes listings
to find animals still waiting for their new forever families. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2016   #1
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Samistaffydog is on a distinguished road
Default Fantastic Fred, male, Staffy, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area

Rescue organisation name: THE SENIOR STAFFY CLUB
Rescue contact details/website address: http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Y
Current location: WORCESTER

Photo(s): Y

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: STAFFY
Name(s): FRED
Sex: M
Age(s): 7-8
Colours: WHITE

Neutered: Y
De-flea'ed: Y
Wormed: Y
Vaccinated: Y

Reason for rehoming: ABANDONED BY OWNER
Temperament: FULL OF LIFE, LOVING, CUDDLY
Medical problems: HE HAS SKIN PROBLEMS DUE TO NEGLECT - THIS IS BEING TREATED WITH MEDICATED BATHS, HE HAS SCARS FROM OLD WOUNDS THAT WERE NOT TREATED BUT DO NOT SEEM TO BE CAUSING PROBLEMS

Has the animal been assessed: Y
Is transport available: N
Can the group be split (if applicable):

Other information (optional):

Fred T'dog

Temperament: Bundle of nervous energy ... absolutely adores people!
Dogs: Fred would be best suited as an only dog.
Cats: No.
Children: 12 plus

Hi my name is Fred t'Dog and I am an extremely cute example of a little white Staffy.

I'm really not looking my best at the moment though. My skin is wrinkled and scared from old wounds that weren't treated. The hair has come off my little pink ears and tail and I'm very thin. I have been quite badly neglected. Despite all this http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/ tell me I have the most adorable little face and the good news is I don't have any live infections. All my wounds are old so all I need is grooming and TLC really.

I was abandoned in the pound and my time was up. I was even more nervous there than I am now. I did share my kennel with a girl dog at the pound, but since being at the Senior Staffy Club I have been quite nervous and scatty around the other dogs and I bark at them quite a lot so they think I would feel more comfortable as the only pet.

I love humans so very much. I form bonds very quickly and roll on my back for you to tickle my tummy. I would prefer someone who is home lots as I think I will pine for you when we are not together. I get attached to my walkers and I cry when they put me back in my kennel.

As my history is unknown and because I get spooked out quite easily the Senior Staffy Club think I would be better with adult hoomans only or maybe older sensible children who know how to act around a nervous dog.

I pull on the lead a bit on the way out for walks but soon calm down once I've burnt some energy off. I love my walks, especially nice long ones. I love splashing in puddles and rolling in mud messy boy that I am. I'm a good boy at the vets too. I get a bit stressed in the car but my friends at the Senior Staffy Club are working on that with me.

I'm quite a scared little boy but I love people and if you sit with me I love to sit on your lap and cuddle up close. I think I will make a great best friend. If you are lonely and need special Fred cuddles and tummy rubs please call Charlene on 07771 914 583.

Please call soon I really don't like it kennels I am so lonely, I would love to be cuddled up on the sofa with you.

Love and tummy rubs,
Fred T'Dog xxx

Fred T'Dog is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of 90 for Fred T'Dog and all money donated
goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Fred T'Dog a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form on Fred's page at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!fred-tdog/c20pc thank you.

Old 7th August 2016   #2
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Samistaffydog is on a distinguished road

If you think you could offer Fred T'Dog a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!fred-tdog/c20pc thank you.

Old 27th October 2016   #3
wendya
Rescue Staff & Pound Helper

wendya will become famous soon enough
Facebook Twitter

Homed

Old 9th November 2016   #4
muckypaws
RHU Team ***(admin)***

RHU Cases: 7
muckypaws will become famous soon enough

Quote: