Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Share:
Dogs for adoption
Dogs Needing Homes
Dogs Needing Homes RSS feed

Old 26th January 2016   #1
manda100uk
Rescue Staff

manda100uk is on a distinguished road
Default Rex, 2yrs, lurcher x abandoned in a flat in London nearly a year in rescue in WYorks

Rescue organisation name: ALL Dog and Cat Rescue
Rescue contact details/website address: Amanda hawkins 07801380650
Does the animal have rescue back up?: yes
Current location: West Yorkshire

Photo(s):

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: Lurcher x
Name(s): Rex
Sex: Male
Age(s): 2yrs
Colours: Ginger brown

Neutered: Yes
De-flea'ed: Yes
Wormed: Yes
Vaccinated: Yes

Reason for rehoming: Been in rescue nearly a year, really needs a place to call home
Temperament: Please see other info
Medical problems: Please see other info

Has the animal been assessed: Yes
Is transport available: Yes
Can the group be split (if applicable):

Other information (optional): We desperately need help trying to find a home for one of our dogs, he is a lurcher x called Rex.we have had him for nearly a year. If you could just ask about and share his info for us please we would be so grateful. Here are the details about him. We are a fairly new rescue only started last year so we really need your help with this dog please. I would have posted on the page but it won't let me. REX IS LOOKING FOR HIS FOREVER HOME or LONG TERM FOSTER HOME!

Hi everyone Rex is doing great recovering from his operation. He's slowly building his strength back up and is having gentle walks 3 x a day now. He is in the Yorkshire area.

Rex is a lurcher cross and is approximately 18 months old.

Hi everyone I'm Rex and I had a rough start in life and was abandoned in a house in London before I came to ADCR in April 2015. I'm quick to learn and try my best to be clean in the house.
I need a special owner who will work with me. I am very strong on the lead especially if I see another dog, I will bark and pull at other dogs when I am on a lead which can be deemed aggressive at times however I can get on with most other dogs with careful introductions... I would prefer to live with a calm dog who will ignore my excitable behavior or i will be OK on my own with human attention!

Children over 10 years as I'm extremely bouncy but as you can see from the photos I love my little friends.

I need regular exercise and a good level of exercise really helps with my excitement towards other dogs. I'd love to go running with someone once my legs better.

I have been assessed by Sian Millen and she said I was a good boy. I even got to play with her dogs, I'm living with them at the moment but I am desperate for my own place.. why does no one want me?

I can't be left on my own for overly long periods of time as I do have some separation anxiety however I am not destructive.

If you would like more information or would like to meet me then please contact my friends here by PM or message, Amanda Hawkins Boffin or Lorraine Elizabeth Thistlethwaite.

Homecheck and adoption fees apply.

We would like several meet and greets with potential adopters before Rex will be officially adopted as this lad has been passed form pillar to post in his short life.

Rex is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
All dog and cat rescue can be found here -

https://m.facebook.com/groups/888107...urce=typeahead
Old 26th January 2016   #2
Jod
RHU Team (admin)

RHU Cases: 8
Jod is a name known to allJod is a name known to allJod is a name known to allJod is a name known to allJod is a name known to allJod is a name known to all
Website Facebook Twitter

Added a photo from the Facebook page

*Interested in adopting a rescue animal listed here?

If you'd like to enquire about adopting any of the animals listed here please contact the rescues direct (a link to their website or other contact details should be in the listing) or feel free to register an account on the forum and post on the thread.

Please mention 'Rescue Helpers Unite' when contacting rescues. Thanks!