Can the group be split (if applicable):

Other information (optional):

ETTA

Temperament: Quiet and loving
Dogs: May be able to live with a calm older male
Cats: To be tested
Children: Older children 10yrs plus

Hello I am Etta

I would very much like to find my own family.

I love people and enjoy being made a fuss of - something I havenít had much of in my life so far.

I have been to stay at a volunteerís house overnight and I did enjoy all the attention and cuddles. They say I was a very good girl - I travelled very well in the car and was quiet and well behaved in my crate. I asked to go out when I needed to and listened to what I was told. I didnít run around all excited but sat quietly and made the most of the cuddles I was having. I take treats gently and will sit when asked and I slept quietly at the side of the bed all night and didnít make a sound...well I may have snored a bit or so they say!!

I donít mind visiting the vet and said hello nicely to the other dogs there. I may be able to live with an older calm male dog but we would have to meet at least a couple of times for me to see if I like them. I am not sure about cats yet I am considering my options there but I will let you know soon and I would prefer any children to be older about 10yrs and over, as although I like cuddles I am a quiet girl so donít want too much excitement around me.

I walk nicely on the lead and am happy to wear a harness. Did I mention I like cuddles and fuss? I was just making sure I had! Could you be my new family? I do hope so - if you think you could be you can contact Senior Staffy Club to ask about me - it tells you how to do that below.

I hope you come to see me soon,
Love Etta

Etta is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped. She is in kennels in the Stafford area but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet Etta where she is now. There is an adoption donation of £90 for Etta and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.
If you think you could offer Etta a new home please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or call Nikki 07870392164