Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Share:
Dogs for adoption
Dogs Needing Homes
Dogs Needing Homes RSS feed

Old 26th January 2017   #1
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

SSC Vicky is on a distinguished road
Website Facebook Twitter
Default Cash, 12 years, make, SBT, Stafford area

Age - 12 yrs
Temperament Ė Affectionate and a bit cheeky!
Dogs - Possibly ok with a calm female
Cats - No
Children - 10 yrs plus

Hello, Iím Cash, and yes you guessed it, I got lost somehow, Iím not sure how come so many of us oldies get Ďlostí. Do you think Iím a handsome boy, you can see how frosty my face is now, it used to be proper brindle like the rest of me!
So here I am with the Senior Staffy Club, who I know are going to do their very best to find me a home where I can be loved for my last few years.
My carers say what a pleasure I am to take for walks (we get taken for walks and cuddles every day, you know!), cos Iím so good on my lead. I like to have some sniffs in the grass to see whoís been about before me.
My hearings a bit dodge, and I have a bit of arthritis in my back legs (not surprising given my age!), but I donít let it bother me at the moment, although I wouldnít like to go on very long walks..............have you got a garden for me to play in and sunbathe in the summer?? Oh I would like that so much!
I pretty much ignore other dogs, but if they bark lots at me I stop and stare at them......for goodness sake, what are they making such a noise for? Not very good with those furry cats though, Iím afraid, just too much temptation to try and chase, lol!!
I canít remember what Iím like with little humans, so me and my carers think Iíd be best with ones a little older, who would understand if I wanted some peace and quiet sometimes.
I like going in the car, I usually just go to sleep, and Iíve been a very good boy with the vet man, even when he took my temperature!!
So would you like to come and meet me?? We could have cuddles, I love my cuddles, and oh do I laugh when you tickle my tummy, I just love it when my carers tickle me!

Lots of love
Cash xxx

Cash will be neutered and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Cash
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Cash a new home please
contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form.[url]www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk[url]

Last edited by SSC Vicky; 26th January 2017 at 17:22.
Old 26th January 2017   #2
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

Ohhhh this boy is sooo lovely
Old 2nd March 2017   #3
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

Website Facebook Twitter

Still waiting

Old 2nd March 2017   #4
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

Old 25th March 2017   #5
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

Website Facebook Twitter

Still waiting

*Interested in adopting a rescue animal listed here?

If you'd like to enquire about adopting any of the animals listed here please contact the rescues direct (a link to their website or other contact details should be in the listing) or feel free to register an account on the forum and post on the thread.

Please mention 'Rescue Helpers Unite' when contacting rescues. Thanks!