Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Share:
RHU Social Feeds A feed of posts from RHU's Facebook Group and Twitter. Join us at facebook.com/groups/RescueHelpersUnite (Note: posts may be unmoderated) and on Twitter at @RHU_UK

Old 26th July 2015   #1
RHU Social Feeds
Hi, I'm the RHU 'bot', I'm an auto posting robot

RHU Social Feeds is on a distinguished road
Default Blitz sentenced to die under BSL "loving dog...loves affection" Court fee help needed

Quote:
Emily Laura Grant added 3 new photos.

This is blitz. At the beginning of February he got out my back garden and was handed into the police as he was a "pitbull type" dog after keeping him 5 months when they are only allowed to keep the dog 8 weeks max at a cost of 6.50 a day and a fee of 500.

We attended court yesterday in regards to bring him home to his family the courts decided after hearing kennel reports that " he is a beautiful loving dog who loves affection, comes to his name give paw and rolls over they are no concerns regarding "blitz" in fact he nearly licked me to death."

But even after hearing this the court have decided he will be "destroyed" with in the next mouth. We are devastated. I want everyone to share this status because they come to the decision because the police didn't do the right steps in regard to our case. They failed to attend my house and look at my garden and they failed to come and do an assessment of our house.

So because the police failed to do the correct steps so we could bring him home he will be dead in the next 4 weeks down to purely the failure of the police. so we are now trying to raise money for his legal fees so weather big or small if people could find it in there hearts to donate it would be appreciated. And please share this status to spread awareness for the BSL law what is taking innocent dogs destroying them simply because there face doesn't fit

http://www.gofundme.com/yh94s5g
The above is the link to the go fund me page for blitz xx

Read more >

Group wall post by Candice Dungey - 26th July 2015 10:59

Last edited by Jod; 26th July 2015 at 13:07.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Unregistered

Default Blitz xx

Please keep fighting for Blitz, I am sure you have never been out of his mind or memory x