Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Share:
Lost/Stolen, Found Animals RSS feed Lost a pet? Know of a missing pet & want to spread the news? Found an animal? - Post here.
Note: Threads in this section are automatically crossposted on the RHU Twitter & Facebook accounts and other sites around the web

Old 19th June 2014   #1
sally123

RHU Cases: 22
sally123 has a spectacular aura aboutsally123 has a spectacular aura aboutsally123 has a spectacular aura about
Default black spaniel found in Hertfordshire

Recently found wandering near Chipperfield. Now with local dog warden. Chipped to Devon area but not updated.
Does anybody know of a spaniel that he been lost or stolen? Possibly some time ago as it looks like he has been straying for a while.
Only has 7 days

Last edited by ellieh; 19th June 2014 at 22:36.
Old 19th June 2014   #2
sally123

sally123 has a spectacular aura aboutsally123 has a spectacular aura aboutsally123 has a spectacular aura about

please email me on c_sallie@yahoo.com as I don't always check on here often enough
Old 19th June 2014   #3
Jem

RHU Cases: 19
Jem has a spectacular aura aboutJem has a spectacular aura aboutJem has a spectacular aura about

Hi sally

just emailed u to say there's a black cocker microchipped to the south west on doglost today
Old 19th June 2014   #4
sally123

i don't think the dog had any white on his chest, but will have another look
Old 19th June 2014   #5
ellieh
RHU Friend

RHU Cases: 31
ellieh has a spectacular aura aboutellieh has a spectacular aura aboutellieh has a spectacular aura about
Website Facebook

Do you have a photo you can send me to upload on here? ellie_haines@hotmail.com
Old 19th June 2014   #6
sally123

the email is c_sallie@yahoo.com i checked dog lost and you put wrong email address on.
I have looked at photo and doesn't look like same dog but am checking with finder. He is with the dog warden so owner needs to check, not sure but might be dacorum council
Old 19th June 2014   #7
sally123

i have sent email with photos on to Ellie. Let me know if you have received them
Old 19th June 2014   #8
sally123

Sadly this is not him....there are NO white markings. He was chipped in Exeter in 2011 probably as a pup but not kept up to date. He is being well looked after and under the care of Dacorum council. There is no danger of him being put to sleep but would be nice to be able to find his owner
Old 19th June 2014   #9
ellieh
RHU Friend

RHU Cases: 31
ellieh has a spectacular aura aboutellieh has a spectacular aura aboutellieh has a spectacular aura about
Website Facebook

Uploaded them now, fingers crossed he gets home.