Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Rehomed Animals These animals are now safely in their forever homes.
*Animals in this section have been rehomed.
Please visit our rescue animals needing homes listings
to find animals still waiting for their new forever families. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Old 18th January 2017   #1
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

SSC Vicky is on a distinguished road
Website Facebook Twitter
Default Shystie, 8.5 years, female SBT, Birmingham area

Temperament: nervous with strangers but loving once she knows you
Dogs: I would prefer to be an only dog please
Cats: No
Children: 16 years +

Hello, My name is Shystie, and I am looking for a new home.

I sadly have to be rehomed, as I am not getting on so well with my sister, and we are having the odd fight now and again. My current owners think that this is because I am getting a little grumpy in my old age … she said, “Don't we all” He he he.

I am quite a nervous girl, and you will have to take the time to get to know me, and take it slowly please. Someone with experience in dealing with dogs like me would be amazing! Although once we have got to know each other, I am a very affectionate girl!

I think as I live out my twilight years, I would prefer to be the only dog … would that be ok with you? I have lived with tiny humans, but I think it is best if we say teenager plus, just so they can understand me and work at my pace.

As you can see, I am a very gorgeous blue girl, who will definitely make you want to take me home! I know my family will be heartbroken to see me go, but they are definitely doing the right thing for me, I am sure. I will stay living with my owners until my new home comes along, though.

I have also been told that it is best to muzzle me at the vets, as due to my shy nature, I do struggle a little I have never done anything bad, but its much better to be safe

There was a lovely lady assessor who came to see me, and although she was very lovely, I was so very shy and scared of her, as she was so new to me. So as you can see, it really will take a very special person to take the time to get to know me, and let me go at my pace. I did let her give me my favourite treat, CHEESE! Do you like Cheese? Maybe we could have something in common?! She took me for a little walk, but because I was so nervous and fearful, she didn't take me far at all, and I was glad to be back with the people I know.

I know I may have said many bad points about myself, and you may be thinking that I am definitely not the dog for you, but I do love to curl up on the lap of my owner, and I love her unconditionally, it is true! I am so loving once you have taken the time to get to know me, and have let me take my time to trust you. I know it is not a normal Staffy trait, but I promise that time and effort is worth it!

So if you are willing to be my angel, and that very special person, then please contact my very own personal assistant, Wendy her number is below or fill in the online Adoption Application form and Wendy will call you.

Thank you so much,

Lots of love,

Shystie
Xxx

Shystie is spayed, vaccinated and micro chipped.

She is currently still in her home, in the Birminghamn area,
but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

If you think you could offer Shystie a new home please call:
Wendy on 07505010823
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form [url]www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk [url]

Old 18th January 2017   #2
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

What a lovely girl

Old 23rd January 2017   #3
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

Website Facebook Twitter

Old 9th February 2017   #4
SSC Vicky
Rescue Staff

Website Facebook Twitter

Shystie has been offered a space in a behaviour rescue which is much better for her so is no longer available for adoption through us we wish her luck in the future xx

Old 9th February 2017   #5
Mole

Mole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the roughMole is a jewel in the rough

Awwwwww good luck Shystie .. onwards and upwards everyone involved.

Closed Thread