Viewing the forum on a mobile device? Try the mobile friendly version
Register now It takes just a minute to register your details - once you're an RHU member you can view and reply to rescue requests for help.

Notices

Rehomed Animals These animals are now safely in their forever homes.
*Animals in this section have been rehomed.
Please visit our rescue animals needing homes listings
to find animals still waiting for their new forever families. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Old 26th August 2015   #1
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Samistaffydog is on a distinguished road
Dog Sasha, Staffy, 7 yrs, female, black, Newbury area

Rescue organisation name: The Senior Staffy Club
Rescue contact details/website address: www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Y
Current location: NEWBURY, BERKS

Photo(s): Y

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER
Name(s): SASHA
Sex: F
Age(s): 7
Colours: BLACK

Neutered: Y
De-flea'ed: Y
Wormed: Y
Vaccinated: Y

Reason for rehoming: OWNER SURRENDER
Temperament: VERY AFFECTIONATE
Medical problems: HAS A LUMP ON HER CHEST - SSC WILL PAY FOR REMOVAL

Has the animal been assessed: Y
Is transport available: N
Can the group be split (if applicable):

Other information (optional):

Hello I am Sasha,

Sadly I am having to find a new home as I am having to be left for very long hours on my own. This makes me sad but I hope my new family will be one that will be able to give me some company during the day and take me lots of walks!

I am a good girl in the house and am not destructive when I am left. I love having my tummy tickled and like to play with my toys - I will let you take them from me to throw for me - I love that game!

I am a clever girl and know some commands like ‘Sit’, ‘stay’, ‘paw’, ‘walk’ and ‘wee wees’. I do also know ‘wait’ and ‘leave’ although sometimes I choose not to listen to those when there might be some food on offer!

I have to say that my eyes and ears are clean and clear, and I have a very short coat which is really shiny and in good condition...sorry to brag but a girl has to you know to get herself noticed!. I have been spayed recently, but I do have a lump on my chest which really needs to be removed - although the vets say it isn't causing me any problems - but I am happy to say that Senior Staffy Club will cover the cost of this if you would like to offer me a home - so I hope that wont put you off.

I like children and have been around all ages and currently live with a 6yr old and a teenager and we get on fine. So children of a similar age range would be fine by me.

I am not keen on cats so would prefer a home without them, and to be honest I am not sure about other dogs as I have never lived with one - so maybe a home on my own would be best?

So what I am looking for is a family who wont leave me long times - although I am a good girl when left I get very lonely so not more than 4 hours please. I will sit on the back seat of the car so we could go journeys to the local park for walks. A family with children would be fine - then we can play together and then very importantly I would like people who will give me tummy rubs and love as they are my favourite things.

If you would like to visit me you need to contact Senior Staffy Club...it tells you how to below. I hope I see you soon .

Love Sasha xx

Sasha is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped and is currently in the Newbury, Berkshire area.

Sasha is on our Matchmaker Scheme which means she is still with her current owners.
We will ask for a donation of your choice on adoption of Sasha - our normal adoption donation is £90.

Please note that Senior Staffy Club will cover the cost of having Sasha's lump removed.

If you would like to enquire about Sasha please contact Wendy on 07505010823 or to apply to adopt her please complete the adoption application

Old 30th August 2015   #2
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you would like to enquire about Sasha please contact Wendy on 07505010823 please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk

Old 5th September 2015   #3
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you would like to enquire about Sasha please contact Wendy on 07505010823 please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or complete the online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Old 4th October 2015   #4
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you would like to enquire about Sasha please contact Wendy on 07505010823 please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or complete the online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Old 10th October 2015   #5
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Fanstaffitastic Sasha is in need of her furever home. If you think Sasha could be the one for you, please contact Wendy on 07505010823 please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or complete the online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Old 17th October 2015   #6
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Old 7th November 2015   #7
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you think you could offer Sasha a new home please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk , complete an online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk or ring Sonia on 07707 330 624

Old 15th November 2015   #8
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you think you could offer Sasha a new home please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk , complete an online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk or ring Sonia on 07707 330 624

Old 22nd November 2015   #9
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

Old 29th November 2015   #10
Samistaffydog
Rescue Helpers

If you think you could offer Sasha a new home please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk , complete an online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk or ring Sonia on 07707 330 624. Thank-you

Old 27th October 2016   #11
wendya
Rescue Staff & Pound Helper

wendya will become famous soon enough
Facebook Twitter

Homed

Old 9th November 2016   #12
muckypaws
RHU Team ***(admin)***

RHU Cases: 7
muckypaws will become famous soon enough

Quote: